CoviD restrictions eased….. 17th Feb 2021
Conditons of Play – These Guidelines must be adhered to for Nepean golf.
- Play is permitted in groups of up to four
- Payment transactions should be by credit card or PayWave
- Contact tracing is compulsory – Pro Shop & The Pavilion
- Shared golf carts are permitted
- Competition golf is permitted
- Face masks are NOT required on the course
- Facemasks ARE required indoors – Pro Shop & the Pavilion
- Social distancing is required throughout the venue
- Practise putting greens are open
- Food & beverage service is available at the Pro shop
On the course.
- Bunker rakes must NOT be used – preferred lie applies
- Drinking taps on course are NOT in use
- Do NOT handle the flagstick
- Retrieve the ball from the hole with your gloved hand
IF YOU FEEL UNWELL – STAY HOME
2021 Opening Day
A warm overcast day and 51 Nepean girls went out to play golf.
We overcame the new COVID restrictions put in place at midnight, unbeknown to some and the lack of working toilets after we came off the course but managed to christen the “Beer Garden” with a great lunch provided by Rosie and Gill.
A big welcome to the 3 new members who played today … Mandy, Arlene and Ha.
2021 … what will you bring?
QR Code now at the Pavilion.
Please scan the QR code when entering the Pavilion, if you are staying for longer than 15 minutes. They are situated on the outside windows and on tables, for your convenience.
If your phone does not facilitate the reading of the code, please sign in using the Covid tracing register. Ask for help if you encounter any difficulties.
The Trustees – keeping us safe.
COVID restrictions eased and a new directive from DHHS regarding the wearing of masks.
From 11.59pm, Sunday 17 January 2021, face masks will no longer be mandatory in public indoor settings.
Face masks continue to be mandatory in the following locations:
* public transport
* riding in taxis or ride shares
* inside shopping centres, including retail stores inside shopping centres
* inside indoor markets
* in large retail stores, such as department stores, electronics stores, furniture stores, hardware stores or supermarkets
* on domestic flights to and from Victoria
* at airports
* in hospitals
You should always carry a face mask with you when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to.
It is strongly recommended you wear one whenever you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
COVID Testing Station – January 2021
A stark reminder of the gravity of the pandemic when our own carpark was taken over for COVID testing.
2020 Christmas Lunch
COVID restrictions were lifted just in time for the Brighton Savoy to welcome us for our Annual Christmas lunch. Less mingling, apart from with those on your table but a couple of breakouts were ok!
New outdoor tables for the Pavilion
The Pavilion Trustees have provided 3 new outdoor tables for use by all the Pavilion clubs. It is anticipated that Nick and Jarrod will further enhance this area over the coming weeks.
Note that all earlier news has been transferred to the Archive section in
the “About Us” drop down