New membership applications are always welcome.
Membership runs from 1st October through to 30th September. There is a Nomination Fee of $150 and an Annual Fee of $160. A reduction is applied for members joining after the 1st May. These charges cover Golf Australia affiliation fees, Golf Link charges, golf insurance and weekly competition fees.
Membership benefits include:
- Friendly and supportive golfing atmosphere for women
- 18 and 9 hole competitions on Thursday mornings with reserved tee times
- Members can book online using the OneGolf system
- We use the MiScore digital scoring App to score competitions
- Use of our club house ‘the Pavilion’ located inside the golf course, near the car park
- New members are allocated a mentor to assist with integration to the Club, including guidance on rules and course etiquette
- Official Golf Link handicap
- Affiliation with Victorian Golf League and Golf Australia
- Inter-club competition, including VGL Pennant
- An Annual Charity/Guest Day to raise money for our nominated charities.
- Regular social activities, including luncheons and an annual golfing trip.
- A well-equipped Pro Shop and coaching professionals at Brighton Golf Course
Green fees are payable at the Pro Shop and discounts are available via multi passes and membership options.
If you would like to call in and have a chat about membership please come in and see us at the Pavilion on any Thursday, our competition day, between 12.30 and 1.30pm. An application for Membership form may be obtained then or downloaded from this website (see right hand panel). This can be emailed or mailed to the Secretary as per details on the Application Form.